Our Staff & Board
- President: John Keenan
- President-Elect: Dave Meadows
- Vice President: Duane Parker
- Treasurer: Julian McCracken
- Recording Secretary: Linda Keenan
- Corresponding Secretary: Jack Ertell
- Anni Weden, Chairperson of the Board
- Alan Hughes
- Angie Ng
- David Smith
- Debra Johnston
- Joe Varady
- Josh Gould
- Karl Miller
- Virginia Murphy
- David M. Frees, Jr., Emeritus *
* We are sad to report that Mr. Frees passed away on October 6, 2020. Mr. Frees was a founder of HSPA and was our first President. Over the years, he was very active with HSPA in so many ways. He was also a business leader in Phoenixville. He will be missed.
- Archives Chairperson: Jack Ertell
- Buildings & Grounds: Warren Brown
- Membership Chairperson: Marji Rohrbach
- Museum Chairperson: Anni Weden
- Newsletter Editor: Jack Ertell
- Program Chairperson: Martha Parker
Explore More in This Section
Making a Donation to the Historical Society
Please consider making a tax-free donation to the Historical Society of the Phoenixville Area. We are a PA non-profit corporation with an IRS status of 501(c)(3). We appreciate your support!
Become a member and receive our newsletter as well as exclusive members only tours, sales and events!
Do you have a great story about Phoenixville’s history, the history of your old house, or a unique treasure from the past? Submit it here and we may feature you on our site.