Historical Society of the Phoenixville Area

204 Church Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460

hspa@verizon.net   610-935-7646

www.hspa-pa.org   or   www.phoenixvillehistoricalsociety.org





 


Phoenixville Bridges, Cemeteries & Churches
 

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Rapp's Dam Bridge

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
A 1986 photo of the Mont Clare Bridge before its reconstruction

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Kennedy Covered Bridge in East Vincent Township needing restoration after a fire

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Kennedy Bridge restored

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Kennedy Bridge Restored

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Williams Corner Bridge over Pickering Creek, c. 1927

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Williams Corner Bridge after rebuild

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Thompson Davis Bridge on Creek Road, c. 1829

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Thompson Davis Bridge rebuilt without a cover

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Hare's Hill Road Bridge, Kimberton

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Knox Covered Bridge in Valley Forge National Park.

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Revolutionary War Soldier's Graveyard

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Morris Cemetery's main entrance on Nutt Road, Phoenixville.

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Revolutionary War Cemetery on Rte 23 in Kimberton, just outside of Phoenixville.

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
First Presbyterian Church, Main Street, Phoenixville

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Friend's Meeting House at Corner Stores just outside of Phoenixville.

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Central Lutheran Church, now the home of HSPA

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
St. John's Lutheran Church's interior

Copyrighted Historical Society of Phoenixville Area
Mennonite Meeting House on the site that the Central Lutheran Church was subsequently constructed.


Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Church Street, Phoenixville


St. Peter's Episcopal Church


St. Mary's Catholic Church, c. 1850

 

 

Click to return to Top of Page